This page covers some of the more common questions you may have and problems you might encounter while using our site, but if you still can't find an answer to your question/problem here, make sure you contact us as soon as possible using our Contact Page.
Cancel/Check My Membership
Please visit the link below if you want to cancel your membership or check your billing status. You can see the billing agent you were billed with, in the email you received with your username and password :
Epoch/EpochEU Accounts: https://www.epoch.com
SegPay Accounts: https://secure.segpay.com/?location=/custsvc/lookup.cgi
CCBill Accounts: http://www.ccbill.com/customer-service.html
WTS Accounts: http://www.wtsbank.com/members/index.html
I was never sent a confirmation email
If you are using a free service email provider like hotmail.com or Yahoo!, please check your Junk E-mail folder. Also, if you're using an email client like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird and have SPAM controls enabled, please make sure that your email did not get lost in the mix.
I'm concerned about my privacy, how will I be billed?
A discreet charge shown as "CCBILL.com*" or "WTSBank*" will appear on your account statement. The site name and link won't appear. The data that was recorded when you signed up is used by our tech support to contact you (by email only) and we won't ever sell or give away your personal information or send any mail to your postal address.
I paid, but I get access denied
We are sorry you are unable to access the site. Our anti-abuse software sees that you are surfing from several locations at the same time, viewing several pages at the same time, and assumes your password has been compromised. Please let us know your username and password and We can have them reset for you. If you are using software that is sometimes called a "download accelerator" that spiders our sites using proxies, please disable it so our software will not continue to disable you.
I never set a username or password
Upon successful payment for your membership, you may not have properly created a username and password. After you registered, you should have received a confirmation email containing vital information regarding your membership from the billing company. Inside that email contains your subscription id. Contact us to retrieve your lost password
If you did not receive a confirmation email from the billing company, you will need to contact the proper billing company listed above.
How long do i have to wait until my Access works?
You'll just have to wait for between 2 and 5 little minutes for your username/password to be propagated on all our servers. If after 10/15 minutes your account doesn't work, just contact us through our Contact page - make sure you tell us as much info as possible so we can fix the problem quickly!
Antivirus / Firewall Problems
1. Open the "Network Connections" folder, right click the desired connection, and then click "Properties"
2. Click the "Advanced" tab, and remove the check from "Protect my computer and network by limiting or preventing access to this computer from the Internet"
3. Click "Yes" to the dialog windows that asks you to confirm your decision to disable the firewall.
Norton Internet Security
1. On the left side of the window, click "Internet Status" and then click "Current Status"
2. In the Current Status window, click "Disable"
Norton Personal Firewall
1. Open Norton Personal Fireall
2. On the left side of the window, click "Internet Status" and then click "Current Status"
3. In the Current Status window, click "Disable"
You can also disable Norton Personal Firewall by right-clicking on the Norton Personal Firewall icon in the notification area of the taskbar and selecting disable.
McAfee Internet Security
1. Right-click the McAfee icon
2. Point to "Personal Firewall" and then click "Options"
3. Click the "Security" tab
4. Set the Security Level by moving the slider to the desired level
5. Set "Access" to "Low"
6. Click "OK" to save changes
1. Click Stop "McAfee Firewall" to disable the software
2. From the "Welcome to McAfee Firewall" screen, go to the "Network Control Settings" and select "Allow All Traffic"